A must have for all fashionistas and style conscious women. A gift for all seasons and reasons. Bracelets are an accessory that adds to the beauty of already drop dead gorgeous women.
Which hand to wear a bracelet?
Show off those wrists baby. The bracelet is best worn on the right hand if you are right handed or left hand if you are left handed, make sure you have your watch on the other hand.
A quick pro tip
- Short sleeves and tank tops work well for bracelets. They show off your arms and add more color to your overall look. Go with bangles, minimal chains, or layered… whatever your heart desires.
- Cuffed shirts are also a good choice for bracelets.
- Avoid wearing bracelets with long-sleeved shirts, though, unless you plan on rolling up your sleeves. You want your bracelets to be free to move around.
- This shall be further highlighted with a watch on the other hand
This understated yet sophisticated design stands alone just as well as it stands out in a stack!
Size Ratio ONE SIZE
SIZE & FIT
Approximate Dimensions: 2.5"
🖤 Silver with wavy warp
🖤 Spring clasp closure
🖤 Add to any look for the perfect flair!
Care & Maintenance
Keep your jewelries in a soft surface.
- Wipe your jewelries with soft cloth when you clean them.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as shampoo, perfumes or hair spray.
- Avoid contact with surfaces that may scratch jewelries.